Want to know how to change the address for postal employees of Liteblue USPS? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we have explained all the information which you need to know before changing the address of USPS Liteblue account and process of changing address.
Information About USPS Liteblue:
In case, if you are not aware of Liteblue USPS then let me tell you that USPS refers to United States Postal Service which serves mailing service across the whole United States. The United States of America is the most organized country because they are good at providing good services like mail service.
USPS is the largest postal service in the United States. This postal service has more than 620,000 employees. All these employees manage mail service and transport mails from one place to another and they are very good at it. To make everything convenient, USPS has made a portal named USPS Liteblue. USPS employees can use this portal to know about their shift, payroll, employment, etc and they can update their personal details as well.
Why Change of Address for Postal Employees?
At the time of joining USPS, employees give their personal information like address, contact number, email address, etc which remain same on Liteblue portal. But sometimes you need to change it later due to some reasons. If you have moved to another city or place then you need to change your address in Liteblue portal too. Because if USPS sends you any mail on your previous address then you will not able to receive it. So, it’s better to change the address of Liteblue portal for postal employees.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address through Liteblue portal:
If you have access to Liteblue portal then you can have various benefits. Are you a USPS employee? yes, then you must give Liteblue access by the HR department of USPS. If you don’t know how to do Liteblue Login then you can do it by following our guide. But you need to have your Liteblue Identification number and your own Self Service password to access Liteblue login. But if you are not an employee of USPS company then you should not try to login or attempt to access the Liteblue portal because you can get in some serious legal trouble.
Once you have accessed the Liteblue Login then you can check your duties, your performance creditability. Also, you can check your loan request if you have requested one. Liteblue portal let you know sanctions, Payroll or salary scripts, etc. This Liteblue portal is updated with employees information like Names, Age, Residential address, family members, etc. If you want to change your address when there are multiple methods to get it changed. We are mentioning all those methods below. Just follow them carefully and you will be able to change the address through Liteblue portal.
Method 1: Change Employee Address Through Liteblue Portal:
- At first, you need to click on this link in order to access the USPS Liteblue Login page.
- Once you have opened this page, you need to enter your Employee ID and SSP (self-service password).
- You can find your Employee ID at the bottom of your ID card of USPS.
- In case, if you have forgotten your password, you can select “Forgot password” option from the login page and reset your password by following the given instructions.
- After entering Login details which are Employee ID and SSP, you can click on Log in.
- Once you have logged in your account then you can click on “My HR” tab and then you need to open a drop-down menu.
- There you will find an option named “CHANGE MY ADDRESS”. Near this, you will see the “Edit” option.
- If you click on the “Edit” option then you will be able to edit your personal details like phone number, mailing address, emergency contacts, etc.
- After finishing the editing, you need to click on “REVIEW” option and review all the detail before clicking on the save button.
- Once you are confirmed with all the details edited then you can click on the “Save” option.
- Voila, you have successfully changed all the details easily.
This was a very easy method of changing Liteblue USPS address for USPS employees. In case, if you are not able to change the address by this method or not comfortable with this method then you can use another method which we have explained below.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address By Different Methods:
If you don’t want to change the address by this method or maybe Liteblue portal is down or undergoing changes or maintenance then you can do it by other methods which are also kinda easy. You can get to know about those other methods below.
- Use of USPS Kiosk: USPS Employee can get access to the PC Kiosks which are located at the distribution center or some post office but they should be a large processing center. You can find and get access to the Kiosk desk for this service in your regional area and you can ask for help there to change the address from the officials of the office.
- Use of Postal Mail: If you don’t want to go to any office then you need to send an application for changing address. You can send your application to this address “HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS, P.O. BOX 970400, GREENSBORO – N.C. 27497-0400, USA.”
- Use of Phone service: Liteblue has telephonic support and you can change your address by calling them. You just need to call on “877-477-3273” and you will hear the automated voice, just follow that. You need to talk with an executive in order to change address. During the call, press 5th option and you will be connected to the service executive in-line. You can ask him to change your address.
So, this was our step by step guide to change the address of Liteblue for USPS employees. We have explained several methods to change the address, you can use any of them. In case, if you are still facing any issue regarding address change then feel free to ask us in the comment section.