Got your Liteblue USPS password recently from the HR department of Liteblue USPS and want to change it as per your needs? If yes, then this is the only guide you need to follow and implement because we are going to mention the easiest method of changing Liteblue Login password.
In case, if you have forgotten your Liteblue Login password and want to reset it then you don’t need to go to USPS office or anywhere else. Liteblue USPS login portal allows you to change Liteblue password. You just need to follow some steps and you will be able to change the password of your Liteblue account.
There are various reasons due to which USPS employee want to change their Liteblue Login password. Sometimes their account gets hacked by any hacker. So they need to change their password immediately to keep their Liteblue USPS account safe. That’s why we suggest you create safe Liteblue Password.
In case, if you are not aware of Liteblue USPS then let me tell that Liteblue USPS is larget postal service in America and it has more than 600,000 employees working for them. United States of Postal Service aka USPS has a special portal called Liteblue by which employees of Liteblue can get information about various services like working hours, work schedule, monthly payments etc.
Steps To Change Liteblue USPS Password:
As we have told earlier in this article that every employee is given a temporary password while joining the USPS department from the HR department. The employee gets these credentials by post or email. So, it’s better to change Liteblue USPS password when you have got your temporary password for Liteblue login portal. Apart from that, people who have forgotten their password need to reset the Liteblue password if they want to access their Liteblue login account.
Now when you know all the possible reasons for changing the password of Liteblue USPS login portal, its time to know how to change Liteblue password. After doing a lot of research, we have found two ways to change the Liteblue password. We are enlisting both the methods below with all the details. You can use any of them and change your Liteblue login password.
Method 1 To Change Liteblue Login Password:
- If you want to change your Liteblue Login password then you need to open official Liteblue login page which you can do by clicking here.
- Once you have opened this web page of Liteblue login then you will see two blocks.
- These two blocks are for entering the Employee ID and USPS Password. But in this case, you have forgotten your Liteblue password, you can’t directly login.
- Below these two blocks, you will see an option written: “Forgot Your Password?” You need to select that option.
- As soon you click on this option, you will be redirected to a verification page of Liteblue portal.
- On this page, you need to enter your Employee Identification Number. You must have this number if you want to change your Liteblue login portal password. In case, any unauthorized person tries to access the portal then he may get in legal troubles.
- After entering your Employee Identification number you need to click on Continue button.
- You will see a new window opened with some instructions. You will get an email having a password reset link.
- Open your email and click on that link.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can type a new password and confirm it again. Now click on save changes.
- Voila, you have successfully changed the Liteblue Login password.
Method 2 To Change Liteblue Login Password:
- If you are not satisfied with method 1 then you can try this method. In the second method, you don’t need to open Liteblue Login Page. Instead, you can access the portal for the password reset on the web directly.
- Click here to open that page and then follow below instructions.
- At first, enter your username of the Liteblue USPS account.
- The server of the Liteblue site will send a confirmation email to your Liteblue registered email.
- Now, open your email and click on the verification link which you just got from Liteblue site.
- Next, you will get an option to reset your password by entering a new password and confirming the new password again.
So, these are two 100% working methods to reset or change Liteblue USPS Login password. If you have forgotten or lost your password and you want access back to your Liteblue account then these are two methods which can solve your problem and can get access back of your Liteblue account. If you are not able to reset password even after following above both methods then you can ask us in the comment section.